Thursday, January 12, 2017

Wonderful time of the year

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. 
The lights I can see in Diwanag Festival in Montevista on December 21, 2016 makes me feel the spirit of Christmas. Together with my family, I am very happy to make bonding with each other even though our hectic schedule because party is everywhere at that time.   

December 25, 2016 the essence of the Christmas never breaks. I with the people that are special to me decided to have bond with each other. We went to a pool with the food at our side. We did have fun all day. When I reach at home the smile that fluster to my face never fades.


New year, new journey, 12 chapters, and 365 new chances always remember that the people we love, the place we’ve been and the memories we’ve made are along the way.

13 comments: